Mexican dinner night? Here's the recipe to satisfy your craving for those packaged tortilla chips! These make a great addition to your party or as an anytime snack. We recommend using the triangle thin Easy Chip form (T100) to make yummy thin crispy chips. Use the chips in your favorite nacho dish or just eat plain with salsa.
Equipment needed: Blender, Food Processor, Dehydrator
Recommended: Use the thin triangle Easy Chip form (T100)
3 cups organic corn (fresh or frozen, thawed)
1/2 large sweet onion
4 cloves garlic
1 cup raw cashews
1 cup raw pumpkin seeds
1/2 cup raw sunflower seeds
1/2 cup golden flaxseed
1 cup pure water
1/4 cup lemon juice
1 T pink Himalayan salt
1 t ground cumin
- Place cashews, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds and flax seeds into a high speed blender and blend into a flour. Remove from blender and set aside.
- Roughly chip the sweet onion.
- Place the water, lemon juice, corn, onion, garlic, salt and cumin into the blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour the blended corn mixture into a food processor, add the nut/seed flour and process until smooth.
- Using the T100 - thin triangle Easy Chip form, spread onto the Teflex sheets. Dehydrate for 6 hours, then remove the Teflex sheets and continue dehydrating for approximately 18 more hours on the mesh screen. Store at room temperature or can be refrigerated.
Makes approximately 200 chips.